- Share in efforts to accomplish the GBBCC mission and goals.
- Inclusion on GBBCC website, e-newsletter, print brochure.
- Co-op marketing, promotions and advertising programs
- Invitations to special events, Business Briefings
- Participate in GBBCC elections,
- Customers Referrals
- E-commerce & Information Services
- Opportunities to market your businesses
- Monthly prizes and give-a-ways
- Participate in trade shows, heritage festivals, business events;
- Host professional meetings and workshops on business issues;
- Host an annual Black business summit, expo and fundraising dinner;
- Organize get-acquainted outings, networking events;
- Identify target market; create a plan to reach them. MAP it out;
- Host strategic planning meetings as it relates to small African American businesses;
- Form sub-committees to address Business issues, problems and concerns;
- Support and/or assist co-member organization events, activities and venues
- Support other African American businesses, organizations and community initiatives.